A trek organised by 'Sagarmatha' group which is headed by Dr Anil Deshmukh.
The itenerary of the trek is as follows:
- Day 1: Delhi-Manali(562 kms) Departure from Delhi in a Deluxe Coach in the evening.
- Day 2: Manali-Acclimatization Day Arrive Manali and transfer to the Solang Nalla base camp. After lunch, trek to Patalsu for an acclimatization walk. Evening at leisure and overnight.
- Day 3: Trek to Rumsu After Breakfast, transfer to Naggar by Local Bus and trek upto Rumsu (2135mt).
- Day 4: Rumsu To Cheddu Pathar Climb for 4 hours and reach to the Camp site at Cheddu Pathar. Overnight in tents.
- Day 5: Trek to Chanderkhani Pass (3660 mt)A 4 hours trek leads through tall pines along the side of Chikki Nala. The Pass (3660 mt) gives an extensive panorama all round of the Bara Bangahal, Pir Panjal and Parbati ranges. Descends steeply to Malana Village (2652mt). Until 20 Years ago, entering Malana was prohibited. Even today this locality is a repubic, governed by the local partiament called KORAM. Overnight in tents outside the village near a stream.
- Day 6: Trek down to Jeri An enjoyable stretch, a broad trail meanders N/NE along the Malana Nala, through dense forest and meadow clearings. Overnight in tents.
- Day 7: Trek to Manikaran Gradual trek up to Manikaran along side Parbati river. Visit Manikaran and transfer to Manali by bus.
- Day 8: Visit ManaliFree Time for participants to visit Hadimba Devi, Monastery, Mountaineering Institute at Manali. Departure by bus to Delhi by 4pm.
- Day 9: DelhiArrival at Delhi around 8 am.
The images of the trek are on the following link:
For any further details please feel free to contact Mr. Vikas Vaidya (cell#9881499703)